Daphne, Faye, Debbie and I had a fantastic pre Christmas catch up over tea and cake. While we were there we filmed the Book Cake Tag. The tag originally created by SuddenlyLorna (view her video here) consists of seven cake related book topics:
1) Flour – A book that was a little bit slow to start off but that really picked up as it went along.
2) Butter – A book that had a really rich and great plot.
3) Eggs – A book that you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable.
4) Sugar – A sugary/sweet book.
5) Icing – A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.).
6) Sprinkles – A book series that you can kind of turn to for a little pick me up when you’re feeling down.
7) The cherry on top – Your favorite book this year so far.
Posted by Caroline.Tags: Baking, Bookish Brits, vlog post, Vlogging, YouTube Tag Posted in Big Book, Little Book, Novel Nibbles, YA | No Comments »